Friday, October 24, 2008

McDonald Family and friends!! :)

On Sunday, Ronny and I met up with our good friends, the McDonald's. Every Fall, the whole family meets up and visits an Apple orchard. This year, they chose to visit Frootogo in Hamilton.

Here's the whole McDonald family. Gary and Diane had two sons: Scott and Ken. Here they are with their wives and kids...




Tristan and his mom, Andrea are good friends with the McDonald's... I love Tristan's eyelashes. What a handsome little guy! The camera loved him:)


Ronny and I are very close friends with Ken and Julie, here they are with their kids:


And here's Scott, Tennille and their beautiful girls!






This is my favourite capture of the day! I have to give credit to Ronny for it. It really shows the warmth of this family... they are a very snuggly group:)

Thanks McDonald's for inviting us along on your apple/pear- picking adventure!
Looking forward to hanging out with ya again soon.

No comments: