Monday, November 7, 2011

DeJonge family

The DeJonge's are the kind of family you fall in love with the moment you meet them. Mary and Jerry are such genuine people. Mary always seems to be calm, cool and collected- and Jerry usually has a smile spread across his face. He's got a great sense of humour- and I know remember him always singing when I was a kid. He introduced me to the song, "There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza". Their daughter, Barb, has been my friend for many years. I have many fond memories of Barb- she was so much fun to play with as a kid because she had a creative imagination. That has carried over into her adult life and she seems to always be creating something. You must check out her Etsy shop called Spirocreations where she sells incredible hand made leather boots and more!






























No comments: