Friday, May 29, 2009

Matt and Lindsay

Matt is my cousin. He was my absolute BEST friend when we were growing up. He lived in the city, and I lived in the country so we looked forward to visiting each other in places that were so foreign to what we were used to. When I'd visit him, I loved riding my bike on the smooth city sidewalks and I couldn't believe that we could WALK to the candy store from his house!

Here's Matt and me... we were flower girl and ring bearer for my wonderful Aunt Wendy's wedding. She married a hunk named Karl... or "Karlo" (as I thought that was his name for a few years).

And I think I believed that someday I'd marry Matt.



But instead, he married Lindsay.... what an awesome girl she is! Her personality is as fun and vibrant as her cool orange scarf is:)






So happy for you Matt and Lindsay... congratulations on the birth of your daughter Safia... I'm dying to meet her!!

No comments: