Monday, July 16, 2007

Melissa and Ruud

I think I'm slacking off a little.... usually I beat Melanie to getting pictures up on the blog..... and I usually get them up the same day I take them! Anyhow.... TWO days ago... we were thrilled to photograph the wedding of an amazing couple... Melissa and Ruud! This Portuguese - Dutch couple make quite the amazing pair. Their families were so warm, we loved the family feel to the wedding. Alot of people travelled all of the way from Holland for this joyous event!




What a brave little girl going up that long aisle by herself!

Okay... I just had to throw this picture in there! I thought it was way too FUNNY to see Melanie on top the limo driver's shoulders!! She'll climb ANYTHING to get a shot... including climbing people! This guy was amazing.... we want to hire him as an assistant!! He held umbrellas over our heads all day, let Melanie climb on top of him, he even thought of a few creative poses for our lovely couple!



And the sport that brought this couple together!

Congratulations Melissa and Ruud!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Tracy - you and Melanie did an awesome job. Everyone was so impressed with your unique poses and the photos so far are amazing!

Wendy said...

What an awesome job you both did for Melissa and Ruud. These photos that I have seen so far are Priceless.