Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Courtney and Jonny's Wedding!!

Ronny and I were so excited our friends from KWCF asked us to photograph their wedding in Kitchener. Ronny has photographed lots of weddings and needless to say, so have I. But this is the first wedding that we photographed together:)

I went to Courtney's parent's home to get some detail shots before the ceremony...


And Ronny grabbed these shots of Jonny...


As you know, Christian weddings are close to my heart. I love how Jonny and Courtney used the symbol of the three colours of sand to represent their faith. Not only are two joining and becoming one, there are three in this marriage as they both want God to be their first priority in their lives. As the Bible says in Ecclesiastes 4:12:
"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

I love how the bride and groom were able to sit down and worship God through beautiful songs! And then Courtney's step mom sang with Jonny's brother in law... one of my favourite songs!! It's from the Fireproof movie and the lyrics are so true and meaningful.



They had their formal pictures taken at Doon Heritage Crossroads in Kitchener. So pretty there!










Love the shot Ronny got of the cake:


Congratulations Courtney and Jonny!

No comments: