Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bethany's Baby Labour and Delivery! PART THREE!

Before getting to the pictures, I thought I'd mention that baby delivery pictures are becoming quite popular. I think all the reality shows on television are a such a sign of the day and age we live in. People want to see the real stuff... unedited! This is whole reality concept is spilling into the photography industry too. Wedding photography is not about formal pictures anymore, it's about the candid stuff stuff that happens during the day. And family photo sessions are about the interaction that happens between family members and not so much of "Everyone say cheese!!". The idea of having a photographer present to capture images of the birth of a baby is such a new concept to some people. Bethany explained her reasoning for wanting professional pictures of her delivery quite nicely, "I figured this day is pretty much as important as your wedding day and you hire a professional photographer for that so why not for this (only I didn't have to hire her because she's my sis)."


Anyhow, on to the best part... the baby finally arrived... and it's a BOY!!!!

Welcome to the world baby Lincoln!



And Mark was thrilled to see that he had a SON!









What a blessing it was to witness the birth of my baby nephew!


No comments: