Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mark, Beth and Reese... and baby number two!!

I took some pictures of my beautiful little sister Beth and her family yesterday. She's just four weeks away from her due date now. I'm jealous at how AMAZING she looks for being so close to the end of her pregnancy.



Reese is such a little poser for the camera!




We decided to make some Valentine's cookies with Reese... seeing as how February has arrived already!

Pink or blue?? They decided to not to find out the gender!

Reese chose a BLUE cookie for baby... we'll see if she's right!



What a gorgeous girl Reese is... and so smart too! She just turned two and talks so clearly! She likes to exclaim in her sing-song voice, "I'm gonna be a big sister!"

I'm so excited to be an auntie again!
I'll be posting baby pictures in a few weeks... can't wait!!

No comments: