Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Trip of a Life Time!

Okay, this is my first post on a blog so bear with me here! My sister (and business partner) Melanie and I both returned home from a trip to Las Vegas four days ago! We went with two photographer friends of ours, Krista and Sandra. We all had a blast hanging out together and taking in as many classes we could at a photography convention. Here's Mel and me with one of our 'heroes' in the photography, Kevin Kubota.



We took a day off from the convention and headed toward the Grand Canyon.... AMAZING!!! We stood in complete awe and wonder at God's marvelous creation. Melanie snapped this picture of me.



On a separate day, we visited the Valley of Fire, just outside of Vegas. Here's the group of us (L-R): Krista, Melanie, Tracy and Sandra.

1 comment:

Debra Bunting said...

This comment may be prejudice but those pictures of Jasmine capture her little personality perfectly!!!
Jsmine's Baba